This Is Me
I am a web guy. You know the one whose existence relies on web and most of the work happens online.
Presently, I write for an iPhone blog, a bootstrap-startup-focused newsletter and an SEO guy. I also built TheMomentsProject and needless to say, working on another project. I like building stuff using HTML, CSS and JS. I also like to dabble with UI/UX.
This blog came into being owing to a lot of code from several guys. I don’t know why, but I’ve usually never published these credits. This time though, I must.
I hand-coded the whole thing. Obviously, there was no need to fire up Gimp.
- that blinking underscore (call it caret) comes from: John Smith and Navin Pai’s code.
- the whole thing was coded in BlueFish and I must thank Thamizhinian for that. He introduced me to it.
- the fonts, which is something I keep changing, are PT Serif and Ubuntu Mono. Graciously served by Google’s font foundry. I don’t know where I’d be without these guys.
- the whole thing was done on a trusty old HP 540 running Ubuntu 12.10 (how I wish I hadn’t upgraded. 12.04 was awesome!)
- of course, jQuery was amply used along with some CSS3 stuff. HTML5 too but not the fancy stuff.
Unless otherwise specified, no part of this weblog is copyrighted. You’re free to copy this whole piece of crap and use it anywhere. Yup, I’d think highly of you and be grateful if you mentioned the source when you do so but it’s not mandatory. It’s just a matter of how good you are.